- Entries will only be considered if the short course times are equal to, or better than the published qualifying time.
- All times must be Short course, have been achieved at a licensed meet held since 1st March 2017 & must be entered exactly as shown on the national rankings database.
- Conversion from L/C to S/C using the ASA approved tables will be accepted (please email email@example.com if you have L/C times and I will send you a conversion report from the Hy-Tek System.
- Relay split times are not accepted for entries to County Championships.
- All entries will be checked against the current ASA national rankings and any entry that cannot be verified as a licensed time will be rejected by the meet organiser.
I will send an email to all swimmers listing events for which they are eligible to enter in due course. Deadline for entries is 29th January.
I will also post details of licensed open meets between now and the end of January so that swimmers can plan which events to enter in order to achieve qualifying times.
CCSC Team Manager