Swim Club Manager
Welcome!CCSC has been established for over 50 years and has a growing and enthusiastic membership. We are a competitive swimming club on the south coast of England and we train at the Westgate Leisure Centre and Westbourne House School, competing in galas throughout the year.
Recent News Items
- Sunday Swimming January 20, 2018
- Sussex School Swimming – Primary Schools Team Championships 2018 January 17, 2018
- CCSC Annual General Meeting January 17, 2018
- CCSC Awards Celebration and Presentation Evening January 16, 2018
- Sunday 14th Jan – Swimming for Age Group and Dev Squad Cancelled January 13, 2018
- Sunday Swimming January 13, 2018
- RT @niclong87: Good luck to all CCSC swimmers at Tom Handley this morning... early start leaving Chichester at 6.30am 1 week ago
- RT @niclong87: 100 free completed great PB from Lucca And Max 5th and 6th places and good swims from Gabriel and Alex 1 week ago
- RT @niclong87: Well done to Mia 5th in 50Fly 32:76 and Alex 7th with 50:29 a 4.55 PB. Up next the boys in 50 Free 1 week ago
- Second session about to start - 100 fly for James and 50 free for Olivia. So we are now down to 5 races. 1 month ago
- Bronze for James in 100 free less than 1/2 second between top three #medalcount2/6 1 month ago
Author Archives: Head Coach
Following excellent early season form, Cormorants’ masters Jane West, George Laney and Darren Sims were selected into the prestigious Sussex County team for today’s National Inter-County competition. Follow the results live here: http://hcasa.000webhostapp.com/ Advertisements
Swim session tonight will run 6-7pm for both AG1 and AG2. Apologies for late notice!!
Training at Westgate, on Wednesday 3rd May, is unfortunately cancelled due to unforeseen circumstances. Training resumes Friday 5th May for all squads. Apologies for the short notice.
Some of the club’s swimmers have expressed an interest in training for longer distance swims including open water. To give them the opportunity, we will trial using the second hour of Wednesday and train in two groups; sprint and distance. … Continue reading
Unfortunately the head coaches had to deny access to four Age Group 2 swimmers at tonight’s session due to late arrival. The coaching team are committed to raising the standards of all squads and the club as a whole. Please … Continue reading
A reminder to all AG1 & AG2 swimmers; training resumes tonight at 6pm. It’s a great session, working towards gaining fitness and strength to burn off those Christmas indulgences! Warm up starts promptly at 6pm at the deep end of … Continue reading
Training resumes on Wednesday 4th January for AG1 (6-7pm) and AG2 (6-8pm). Dev1 and Dev2 resume Friday 6th January (7pm) Any swimmers arriving (without good reason or prior arrangement) after the session start times will not be permitted into the … Continue reading
From the 1st December any swimmer attending training, without the following kit, will not be able to partake fully in training sessions: Dev 1: Kick Board Dev 2:Kick Board, Pull Buoy, Fins Agr 1 & Agr 2: Kick Board, Pull … Continue reading
Just a quick reminder of what kit is required for each of the squads. Please note that the requirements have changed, these will come into effect from November. Dev 1: Kick Board Dev 2:Kick Board, Pull Buoy, Fins – New … Continue reading
Please note a change to training time tomorrow: AG1 & AG2 – 6.30 to 7.30pm Apologies for the short notice, normal training remain Friday.